Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello Again!

I have meant to sit down and add to this blog every week and the weeks have turned into months and the month into a whole year.

I have finally sat down and read all the comments that have been posted and the good wishes and I am so happy to know that people have been reading and emailing me.....Thank You and I will get through the questions over the weekend and reply to everyone xx


doctorz said...

Great to see you back. Looking forward to more of your updates and observations.


cna training said...

This is a great follow up article to the previous one.

About Me

My Photo
I knew I wanted to study medicine from 5 minutes into my nurse training in 1992. This didn't go down too well with my peers but it has taken me eleven years to get my life in a place where I could apply to medical school, so I have paid my nursing dues! I was lucky enough to get two offers. I have been married for seven years to an ex footballer who is now a PE teacher. We have no plans for babies but I would love more King Charles Spaniels. I start medicine on September 20th 2006 and am absolutely petrified.