Sunday, November 05, 2006

I couldn't have said it better!

I read this post tonight from 'topher's blog at "The Rumors were true". He is a medical student in the Carribean and I had to put a link to the post here, because it is describing exactly how I feel about trying, and failing to get on top of the workload.

I love reading some of the medical student blogs and this one and "That med school guy" are brilliant. It's strange to think that students in Canada and the Carribean are having the same problems as little old me, in the Midlands!

I am happy - it's the weekend and I am being a housewife.

Then Monday will come around and the merry go round starts again!

1 comment:

Red Rabbit said...

Errmm... you'll get used to the workload, and when you hit clinical you'll long for the days when all you had to do was study.

Or not, who knows with the new working hours restrictions on that side of the pond.

At any rate, congrats, good luck. I imagine you will find it a whole new world. I sure did.

About Me

My photo
I knew I wanted to study medicine from 5 minutes into my nurse training in 1992. This didn't go down too well with my peers but it has taken me eleven years to get my life in a place where I could apply to medical school, so I have paid my nursing dues! I was lucky enough to get two offers. I have been married for seven years to an ex footballer who is now a PE teacher. We have no plans for babies but I would love more King Charles Spaniels. I start medicine on September 20th 2006 and am absolutely petrified.