Friday, November 17, 2006

When I go into hospital.......























If I ever go into hospital as a patient, I have decided that this is the dream team of people who I want to look after me. I admit that two of them are purely there for me to drool over.

I had to pick Karl Kennedy as he never leaves the hospital and Duffy and Charlie are the greatest nurses ever!

I should be looking at genetics rather than spending time doing this, but since my workload got so heavy, I love finding an excuse to not study and do anything else!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Ann,
from Singapore,
and I'm 17 y.o

Hi, Everybody
I've studied English sinse this Summer .
It's so hard Language!
I want like to meet handsome gays and girls and practisice My English with them.

Thanks all!!

Anonymous said...

nice blog

About Me

My photo
I knew I wanted to study medicine from 5 minutes into my nurse training in 1992. This didn't go down too well with my peers but it has taken me eleven years to get my life in a place where I could apply to medical school, so I have paid my nursing dues! I was lucky enough to get two offers. I have been married for seven years to an ex footballer who is now a PE teacher. We have no plans for babies but I would love more King Charles Spaniels. I start medicine on September 20th 2006 and am absolutely petrified.