Saturday, October 14, 2006

I have been tagged!

Thank you!

Charlie Brown from http://thatmedschoolguy.blogspot.com/ has tagged me.

I have to admit, I really didn't have a clue what this meant but I had a look around and it seems that I have to write down 20 things about me. I will post ten now and finish the rest off when I can. Great stuff!

1. I love hip hop music - especially Jay-Z. I am a real nerd (You can only guess how naff a white housewife from Wales looks trying to rap) and know the lyrics of most of his songs. The best thing I have heard lately was on the Radio One Westwood show on Tuesday night. It is a live piece where Tupac joined Notorious B.I.G on stage and it blew me away! I got to meet Tim Westwood last night and probably bored him senseless talking about it. All the other girls were hanging around him, trying to latch on to the aftershow party, and I just wanted to bend his ear about the music!

2. I am missing the "I want a baby" gene It has been replaced with the "I want a King Charles Spaniel" gene

3. I am developing claustrophobia and a bit of OCD. I never had this but now I do and I can't sit in the middle of rows. I have to sit on the end (Seems to work for me) I also have to keep my curtains open so I can see out of the window and make sure that my pens always have their tops on (Shit - I am scaring myself, admitting this stuff) I must be lots of fun to live with.

4. I used to be a classical ballet dancer. I danced in a group who toured around Amsterdam and when I got back home the Chinese whispers had gone around my town and I was now a stripper in the sex clubs of Amsterdam. I love this rumour!

5. I am passionate about animal welfare. I despise modern farming methods and seeing animals carted around the roads when they are being transported makes me cry.

6. I have no life since September 20th this year when I started medical school. I am drowning - the work just keeps coming and I can't get on top of it.

7. I have been married for seven years to a very nice man. He used to be a footballer and played for Wales! I am now living 140 miles apart from him which is interesting. He didn't like dogs when we met but is now as bad as me and sleeps with our dogs between his legs, on his head and on his pillow.

8. I am a terrible cynic.

9. I despise bad manners, like when you hold a door open and they don't say thanks, or when you let a car pull out in front of you and they don't acknowledge it.

10. This is getting hard!

1 comment:

CharleyBrowne said...

wow, your list is so intersting! way better than mine, and you are only on 10. the part about the rapping was hilarious.

hope studying is going well!

About Me

My photo
I knew I wanted to study medicine from 5 minutes into my nurse training in 1992. This didn't go down too well with my peers but it has taken me eleven years to get my life in a place where I could apply to medical school, so I have paid my nursing dues! I was lucky enough to get two offers. I have been married for seven years to an ex footballer who is now a PE teacher. We have no plans for babies but I would love more King Charles Spaniels. I start medicine on September 20th 2006 and am absolutely petrified.